Sunday, May 9, 2010

Manly P Hall And Other Goodness

I havent been able to update as frequently as I would like to...this has been do to a healthy surge in creativity which prompts music making, clothing design and other workouts for my imagination.

A lot of this inspiration is coming from my surroundings and my educational resources...so on that note...make sure to check out Freshtymer's channel on youtube for lots of awesome Manly P. Hall, Terence McKenna and other visionary speeches.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Freshtymer

In keeping with this make sure to check out one of my favorite Manly P. Hall talks called, "Alchemy As A Key To Social Regeneration." It gives really good insight into the symbolism of alchemy and how the ancients interpreted it as metaphor for human potential and social growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment